The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 sets out the procedures you or your clients must follow if you intend to carry out work to a party wall or excavate near a neighbouring building.

We Can:

  • Assist with drawing up and issuing the necessary notices
  • In the event of a dispute with the adjoining owner act as Party Wall Surveyor
  • If you or your client receive a notice we can provide advice and guidance